- Image 01
- Image 02
- Image 03
- Image 04
- Image 05
- Image 06
L'Odyssée de lumière, it's …
… a dive in the History of Bouillon,
a unique moment to spend with your family or between friends.
It’s a sound and light journey.
A unique and magical walk, to live and relive as many times as you wish.
: For all ages,
L’odyssée de lumière is a colourful experience with:
- An illuminated route
- through the whole city
- open access and FREE
- A walk to discover 5 emblematic sites
- accessible every evening from the 1st of April to the 11th of November
- A 180-degree sound and light show
- in the castle courtyard
- BY RESERVATION
- only accessible with the “Bouillon City Pass+”
I don’t have my "Bouillon City Pass + "
In order to book your seat for the sound and light show of L’Odyssée de Lumière in the Castle,
you must buy your "Bouillon City Pass +" first.
What is it ?
"The "Bouillon City Pass +" is the PASS
giving access to the emblematic and touristic sites of the City of Bouillon, namely:
- The Château-fort (The Castle)
- The Musée Ducal (The Ducal Museum)
- The Archéoscope
The price :
- Adults and seniors = 15€
- Children (4 to 12 years old) and Students = 11€
- Children < 4 years old = Free
TEMPTED TO ATTEND THE INCREDIBLE SOUND AND LIGHT SHOW AT THE CASTLE?
THEN BUY YOUR "BOUILLON CITY PASS +"
I have my "Bouillon City Pass + "
Thank you !
You have access to the show, all you need to do is book your seat!
In order to do this, and follow the instructions.